Account Manager - East London
Position: Account Manager
Reports to: Office Manager
Location: East London
As a main point of contact for the company’s feature film, television and commercial clients, the Account Manager is responsible for looking after customer accounts, ensuring they are handled in a professional and personal manner, from initial enquiries, right through to final approval of invoices.
Working closely with the wider Sales Team in procuring new business and maintaining on-going relationships with production and crew, the role requires excellent client service, strong communication skills and the ability to efficiently manage all aspects of the customer requirement.
Based at our East London office, reporting directly to the Office Manager, this position also includes collaboration with the Sales Director, Business Development Director, Finance, Operations and Transport Departments.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with production personnel and crew.
- Managing production requirements from the start, through to completion.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Use of the company’s electronic job management systems.
- Creating accurate quotes, billing schedules and invoicing as required.
- Ensuring the efficient use of equipment and services, while keeping costs to a minimum and maximising profit margins.
- Working additional hours as required to ensure daily tasks are complete.
- Must have industry experience in film and television lighting rental.
- Proven sales experience with a strong track record of building and managing customer relationships.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated, with a strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical understanding of lighting equipment and an interest in film production techniques.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done.
The salary offered will be commensurate with experience. MBSE provide a range of great benefits, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health insurance, great pension scheme, life insurance and an annual discretionary bonus scheme.