As a main point of contact for the company’s feature film, television and commercial clients, the Account Manager is responsible for looking after customer accounts, ensuring they are handled in a professional and personal manner, from initial enquiries, right through to final approval of invoices.
Working closely with the wider Sales Team in procuring new business and maintaining on-going relationships with production and crew, the role requires excellent client service, strong communication skills and the ability to efficiently manage all aspects of the customer requirement.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with production personnel and crew.
- Managing production requirements from the start, through to completion.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Use of the company’s electronic job management systems.
- Creating accurate quotes, billing schedules and invoicing as required.
- Ensuring the efficient use of equipment and services, while keeping costs to a minimum and maximising profit margins.
- Working additional hours as required to ensure daily tasks are complete.
- Must have industry experience in film and television lighting rental.
- Proven sales experience with a strong track record of building and managing customer relationships.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated, with a strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical understanding of lighting equipment and an interest in film production techniques.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done.
The salary offered will be commensurate with experience. MBSE provide a range of great benefits, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health insurance, great pension scheme, life insurance and an annual discretionary bonus scheme.