We have an exciting new opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our growing Finance team.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparing monthly management accounts and supporting schedules for UK and European subsidiaries.
- Monthly consolidation of European companies across multiple divisions for both local and group reporting.
- Preparing monthly reporting packs and various balance sheet and expense accounts reconciliations for Group reporting.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly project costing, recharges and comparison to budget with variance analysis.
- Preparing weekly cashflows for subsidiaries and consolidation at European level.
- VAT and intrastate reporting.
- Compiling budget information from UK and European subsidiaries and creating local and regional budgets.
- Assisting in annual audit process.
- Ensuring compliance with financial internal controls and policies are maintained across the board.
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing full production of management accounts in fast growing companies.
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of entity accounting under UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with an ability to organise and work with large volumes of data.
- Excellent / Expert presentation and MS Excel skills.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and influencing skills and ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to respond to changing demands and can prioritise work effectively.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM.
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED, ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS TO:
Please note that we are only able to accept submissions that follow the correct application procedure.