Accounts Payable Assistant
We have an exciting new vacancy for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the growing Finance team.
Reports To: Management Accountant
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coding, posting and attaching Purchase Invoices and staff expenses, ensuring the purchase order (PO) process has been followed.
- Process intercompany recharges.
- Process weekly and monthly supplier payment runs.
- Deal with queries relating to invoices and payments.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations and review of aged creditors.
- Assist in recording accruals and prepayments based on expected expenses.
- Other ad hoc duties including providing reports, analysing data, monthly reporting and support to various departments
- A minimum of 2 years knowledge and practical experience in an Accounts Payable role in a high volume environment.
- Methodical and orderly with the ability to prioritise tasks (this is a key requirement)
- Strong analytical and IT skills particularly in MS Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, so can operate independently with minimum daily direction
- Experience of RTPro and Acumatica will be useful, but is not essential as full training for the role will be provided.