Accounts Receivable Assistant
Reports to: AR and Invoicing Manager
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Raising Invoices for various productions and recording/updating the financial system
- Allocate cash collected and apply to customer accounts in various software
- Review aged receivables and chase debt
- Deal with queries relating to invoices and receipts
- Develop and maintain good relationships both internal and external
- New customer Account set ups and credit check
- Other ad hoc duties including monthly reporting and support to various departments
Profile, skills and experience required
- Over 2 years knowledge and practical experience in accounts receivable role.
- Methodical and orderly with the ability to prioritise tasks. This is a key requirement.
- Strong analytical and IT skills particularly in excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated, so can operate independently with minimum daily direction.
- Experience of RTPro will be useful, but is not essential.