Equipment Control Shift Leader
Reports to: Equipment Control Manager
Key Position Duties
Reports directly to the Equipment Control Manager and part of the Management Operations Group.
To play a key first line Supervisory/Management role for their Shift with reference to:
- Outbound Despatches through their Equipment Co-Ordinators
- Inbound Returns through the Returns Team
- Sub Hire Management
- Part time Supervisory/Management of Equipment Departments
Essential Position Competencies and Requirements
- Industry experience preferred in Film, Television and Commercial lighting equipment rental and sales.
- Strong business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Remain professional and work well under pressure in an unpredictable industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are crucial.
- Strong track record of building and managing customer relationships.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done.