Equipment Department Supervisor
Key Position Duties
Reporting to the Equipment Manager
Responsible for their Equipment Technicians and ensure that the overall running of their Department
Ensuring that the set quality standards of equipment leaving there is Department is always achieved
Ensuring that there is always appropriate and fully trained cover in their Department for all Shifts
Essential Position Competencies and Requirements
- Industry experience preferred in Film, Television and Commercial lighting equipment rental and sales.
- Strong business acumen.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Remain professional and work well under pressure in an unpredictable industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are crucial.
- Strong track record of building and managing customer relationships.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done.