Reporting to: HR Manager
Department: Human Resources
Contract Type: 6 month Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting new opportunity for a full time, HR Administrator to join our growing Human Resources team.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be a key member of the HR team, working closely alongside the HR Advisor. We are looking for an ultra-efficient administrator, who is highly organised and accurate who can work well within a team environment. This is a busy, fast-paced department where the need to multitask and use initiative will be vital along with excellent communication skills. Within this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of a full range of Human Resources administration.
- To administer the complete onboarding process for new starters.
- To administer the offboarding process for all leavers.
- To assist the HR Advisor with managing the probation process.
- To act as a point of contact for the Human Resources department, responding to queries in a timely manner.
- To promote the Company’s HR policies and procedures.
- To ensure accurate HR records are kept for all employees including full-time, part-time, casual workers and agency staff.
- To track and monitor sickness absence, ensuring return to work meetings are completed.
- To administer the recruitment process, by managing the recruitment inbox, placing adverts, updating the Company website, arranging interviews, and rejecting unsuccessful candidates,
- To assist the HR Manager and HR Advisor in developing and implementing new projects.
- Experience in a fast-paced HR Administration role is essential.
- Complete integrity and reliability to manage and perform sensitive and confidential work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence to build strong internal relationships across the business.
- Great attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure in a reactive environment.
- Highly organised and able to work at pace with accuracy.
- Drive, self-motivation, and a positive can-do attitude are a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel packages is essential.
- A basic knowledge of UK employment law and principles of good HR practise is desirable.