Junior Equipment Co-Ordinator
Reporting to: Equipment Control Manager
- Working as part of the Equipment Ops team helping co-ordinate equipment from prep departments ensuring all equipment is checked out onto the correct job before loading. Feeding back to the Operations supervisor and Operations Manager on quality control issues. Providing cover for the Equipment Coordinators when during leave. Should be prepared to assist in departments when needed.
- Work with the Equipment Control Manager and equipment co-ordinators to understand the current workflow, priority of work and despatch deadlines
- Printing Job sheets from RTpro and work with the Ops team on priority of work
- Ensuring shortages are reported and dealt with in a timely manner
- Check all equipment has been tested and ensure it is of good standard complete with all accessories and components.
- Assist with loading vehicles and tying off loads. Checking equipment is packaged and labelled correctly for each type of production.
- Ensure sub hires are properly checked and accounted for and paperwork is filed properly for returns
- Ensure all items leaving the premises are scanned to the correct job number
- Contact the account manager about any changes to the job as it progresses
- Ensure all delivery paperwork is complete and added to the file when signed by the customer.
- Cover the Out of hours on call phone and call out duties on a rotation basis (approximately every three or four weeks)
- Assist in department to prep equipment where time allows or deadlines necessitate.
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel,
- Able to learn the MBS stock control inventory system (Rental tracker Pro)
- Must be able to confidently communicate with internal and external clients receiving instruction and giving advice.
- Be able to build relationships with department colleagues and the MBS sales team
- To be able to work under pressure to changing deadlines
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends as workload demands.
- Be willing to help in other departments when time allows to fulfil orders
- This person will be self-motivating and organised with the ability to plan workload.
- Experience in the lighting industry would be an advantage, though not essential
- Experience with stock control systems would be an advantage
- Available to work a 40 hour week on a roster basis between the hours of 07:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday. Additional weekend and evening working is required.
Part of the role may involve taking of project briefs and working autonomously to fulfil them, for example during department moves, stock takes and audits.
Working as part of the wider warehouse team in Pinewood, if needed to cover absences, high workloads and unforeseen circumstances.
Weekend and extended hours working is required as the business demands.