Reporting to: Operations Director (with dotted line reporting to the Other Operations Managers)
To support the Director and managers of the Operations department to maintain accurate and consistent administrative records and procedures across a range of activities. To become a central point of contact for the Operations Managers and organise the various files and systems required for the smooth running of the Operations Department.
- Booking contractors for call outs such as lift and door repairs, liaising with others to find appropriate times for works.
- Schedule and administer required training for Operations staff as requested by Managers.
- Keep the Operations training matrix updated.
- Carry out the delivery note receiving and transfer process to the sales office.
- Ensure the kitchen and first aid supplies are stocked up.
- Maintain the accident report book and to ensure accurate records are kept for distribution.
- Take notes at Ops management meetings and circulate agendas and minutes.
- Arrange for new agency and permanent induction paperwork to be completed and filed.
- Work with the Operations manager on shift Rotas and ensure these are distributed.
- Work with HR and other business areas on organising company events and activities.
- Be a point of contact for ordering supplies needed for the warehouse.
- Ensuring COVID check in procedures are followed each morning.
- Ordering and issuing PPE to warehouse staff.
- Administer and allocate staff lockers.
- Checking agency times sheets and delivering to the Finance team.
- Coordinating overtime availability lists.
- Administer production transfers.
- Liaise with 3rd party service providers to ensure skips are exchanged in a timely manner.
- Monitor entrance gate intercom and route operations deliveries and visitors to the correct locations.
- Other ad hoc administrative requests and projects as required.
- The candidate will be organised and self-motivated, with experience working in a busy, challenging and interesting role coving a wide range of activities.
- Will be able to learn the inventory tracking system RT Pro.
- Be able to take notes in meetings and deliver formatted agenda and minutes.
- Be confident to call suppliers and internal colleagues to ask questions and resolve issues with the guidance of the Operations Managers.
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes.
- To be able to work under pressure to rapidly changing deadlines.
- Be willing to mix their time between an office and warehouse environment dealing with a range of colleagues at all levels of the business.
Weekend and extended hours working is required as the business demands. We work to a highly skilled clientele who demand high levels of service and response.
The salary for the role is competitive, depending on experience. We also provide a range of other great benefits, including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health insurance, great pension scheme, life insurance and an annual discretionary bonus scheme.