Reports to: Procurement Buyer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team, working for a growing organisation within the film/TV industry. We are looking for someone with proven buying administration experience to join our Finance team. The Procurement Assistant will play a key role in the support of a busy, fast-paced environment, reporting into the Procurement Buyer.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders and maintaining the purchase order related area in RT Pro.
- The ordering of technical equipment and associated spare parts.
- Establish and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Support implementation of supply agreements.
- Carrying out analysis to maximise margins.
- Administration of capex process.
- Support the Procurement Buyer where necessary, establishing relevant procurement processes/rules.
- Assist with the management of carnets and other freight documentation.
- Managing the purchase order module in RT Pro by closing open PO’s and helping in solving all PO related queries.
The successful candidate for this role will be a self-starter, excellent communicator, familiar with working to time critical deadlines within a dynamic and growing company. Good negotiation and analytical competence with a keen eye for detail to manage the purchasing system and ensure profitable outcomes.
You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, be process driven to ensure tasks are followed up to completion, buying and managing systems and a good team spirit.