Quality Control Technician
Reporting to: Quality Control Co-Ordinator
To ensure MBSE assets are recorded, accounted for, and properly managed. Conducting regular cycle counts, working to scheduled Perpetual Inventory (PI), manage the branding of equipment, identifying incomplete parts and accessories for all assets. Check through auditing that all assets are being regularly tested and are functioning properly. To assist the preparing and conducting of yearly audits.
To make ensure that a Physical barcode, RFID tag, any markings or identification on new Inventory along with any engraving are carried out consistently to the defined procedure/process ie in terms of where barcodes and branding are applied therefore meeting company standards.
To carry out cycle Inventory counting as and when required.
To be prepared, able and comfortable when required to visit and/or work in other MBSE locations when there is a need to for fill their job role. This will require periods of times working away with a varying number of overnight stays.
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to learn the MBS stock control inventory system (Rental tracker Pro).
- Must be able to confidently communicate with internal colleagues and external suppliers.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with colleagues.
- To be able to work under pressure to changing deadlines.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Be willing to help in other departments when time allows to fulfil orders.
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to plan workload and keep track of multiple jobs.
- 2 years+ experience in the lighting industry is desirable.
Weekend and extended hours working is required as the business demands. We work to a highly skilled clientele who demand high levels of service and response.