Sales and Office Administrator - Cohort Film Services
Cohort Film Services are professional on-set armourers to the film and television industry. Our highly specialist team provide firearms, associated military and law enforcement props and costumes, plus full technical support, bespoke design and manufacturing services, to productions all over the world.
We currently have the following exciting opportunity to join our team.
Sales and Office Administrator
Cohort Film Services
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Reporting to: General Manager
Responsible for internal and external liaison with staff, clients and suppliers, the role is the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries, so excellent communication skills are essential. Applicants should be highly organised and methodical and able to effectively maintain an orderly working environment.
- Handling internal and external enquiries in a professional, timely manner, to quickly identify customer requirements and where necessary, passing them to the appropriate member of the team
- Coordinating meetings, managing calendars and schedules
- Organising staff travel and accommodation
- Compiling job quotes
- Creating, developing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships
- Project management and administrative support to the sales team
- General office management, including ensuring that supply levels are maintained and that services such as cleaners and utility providers are properly regulated
- Maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to freelance staff
Applicants should have a positive, flexible attitude to work and be able to perform well under pressure. The role requires a good level of computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office is preferred. Previous experience in sales, HR or marketing would also be an advantage.
- Proven sales administration and office management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Established project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team with excellent collaboration abilities
- Reliable, committed and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Full clean driving licence
Cohort Film Services work with a skilled clientele who demand the highest levels of service and response. Ad-hoc, weekend and extended hours working may be required, as the business demands.
The salary for the role is negotiable and shall be commensurate with experience. We provide a range of great benefits, including 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, private health insurance, company pension plan, life insurance and an annual discretionary bonus scheme.
Enquiries will be handled in the strictest of confidence and should be made in writing, enclosing a current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org