Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
Reports to: Management Accountant
The role will cover the usual tasks of a typical accounts payable role which will include the following:
- Coding, posting and attaching Purchase Invoices and staff expenses, ensuring the purchase order (PO) process has been followed.
- Process supplier payment runs.
- Deal with queries relating to invoices and payments.
- Assist in recording accruals and prepayments based on expected expenses.
- Other ad hoc duties including providing reports, analysing data, monthly reporting and support to various departments
Profile, skills and experience required
- Over 2 years knowledge and practical experience of invoice coding and entry.
- Methodical and orderly with the ability to prioritise tasks. This is a key requirement.
- Strong analytical and IT skills, particularly in excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated, so can operate independently with minimum daily direction.
- Experience of Acumatica or RTPro will be useful, but is not essential.